sexta-feira, 3 de agosto de 2007

500 melhores músicas de todos os tempos - Revista Rolling Stone


























A revista Rolling Stone selecionou as 500 melhores canções de todos os tempos .
1. Like a Rolling Stone, Bob Dylan
2. Satisfaction, The Rolling Stones
3. Imagine, John Lennon
4. What's Going On, Marvin Gaye
5. Respect, Aretha Franklin
6. Good Vibrations, The Beach Boys
7. Johnny B. Goode, Chuck Berry
8. Hey Jude, The Beatles
9. Smells Like Teen Spirit, Nirvana
10. What'd I Say, Ray Charles
11. My Generation, The Who
12. A Change Is Gonna Come, Sam Cooke
13. Yesterday, The Beatles
14. Blowin' in the Wind, Bob Dylan
15. London Calling, The Clash
16. I Want to Hold Your Hand, The Beatles
17. Purple Haze, Jimi Hendrix
18. Maybellene, Chuck Berry
19. Hound Dog, Elvis Presley
20. Let It Be, The Beatles

Coloquei somente as 20 primeiras, para conferir as outras é só clicar na imagem.

Adicione aos Favoritos
Adicionar ao Blogblogs Envie este link para linkTo!" Envie este link para Brasil Source Adicionar ao Rec6 Adicionar ao diHITT Adicionar ao Linkk Adicionar ao Eu Curti Adicionar ao Technorati Adicionar ao Delicious Adicionar ao Digg Adicionar ao StumbleUpon

Um comentário:

Gledwood disse...

Hi what a complexicated-looking intellectual blog in Spanish!
I'm dropping by quite at random, with a click of that Next Blog button up top ...
I love some of your taste in music ... but cannot understand your writing, I'm afraid ...
I am a blogger too (of course!).
You can find me at http://gledwood2.blogspot.com ~ my online daily confessional. Come by sometime!
Sorry about the vulgar old English.
If you want to read me in Spanish, just hunt down the Babelfish sign in my sidebar and click on the Spanish flag ~ ta-DAAA! Instantly my writing appears in your mother tongue!! How amazing!
All the best to you; hopefully see you soon

from

Gledwood
"vol 2" ...